It's Not the Size of the Data -- It's How You Use It: Smarter Marketing with Analytics and Dashboards
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Did you know that your business already has the world's greatest information-tracking team working tirelessly for you 24/7 to gather all the info y... Read More
Did you know that your business already has the world’s greatest information-tracking team working tirelessly for you 24/7 to gather all the info you could possibly need to find your next customers? Between brand tracking, CRM programs, and online behavior tracking, as well as the always-dependable trade shows and satisfaction studies, mounds of marketing metrics are being generated for you across various touchpoints and channels. The numbers available to you are mind-blowing--but the amount itself can be mind-numbing. Where can one begin to filter through it all to find what is most beneficial for their company? Locked in the vast quantity of information are accurate, data-driven answers to every marketing question--and analytic dashboards are the key to finding it all. In It’s Not the Size of the Data--It’s How You Use It, marketing expert Koen Pauwels introduces readers to these transformative web-based tools that gather, synthesize, and visually display essential data in real time, directly connecting marketing with performance. He then supplies a simple yet rigorous methodology that explains step by step how to: • Gain crucial IT support • Build a rock-solid database • Select key leading performance indicators • Design the optimal dashboard layout • Use marketing analytics to improve decisions and reap rewards There is simply too much customer-produced information out there today for marketing teams to go with gut decisions or the same old standbys. Dashboard analytics will bring scientific precision and insight to the marketing efforts of any size organization, in any industry, and turn this eye-popping data into a specific plan of attack. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Koen Pauwels
- About the Contributor(s) KOEN PAUWELS is an award-winning professor, consultant, and expert on the topic of marketing ROI. After receiving his Ph.D. at...KOEN PAUWELS is an award-winning professor, consultant, and expert on the topic of marketing ROI. After receiving his Ph.D. at UCLA, he taught at Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business before joining Ozyegin University. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.14 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.