Jobs to Be Done: A Roadmap for Customer-Centered Innovation
Stephen Wunker | Jessica Wattman | David Farber
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In an age of unlimited data and research, why do more than 50 percent of new products fail to meet expectations? It boils down to a lack of custome... Read More
In an age of unlimited data and research, why do more than 50 percent of new products fail to meet expectations? It boils down to a lack of customer insight. The revolutionary theory behind Jobs to Be Done argues that people purchase products and services to solve a specific problem or fulfill a distinct need. For example, people down shovel down Rocky Road and Buttered Pecan ice cream because they want nuts, marshmallows, and gobs of frozen goodness, but because they feel the need to celebrate, indulge, or bond with friends and family. But how can this simple concept be best utilized for your company’s success? This groundbreaking book, with its Jobs Roadmap, is intended to remake how companies approach their market. Successful innovation doesn't begin with a brainstorming session--it starts with the customer. Learn how to put that into practice by discovering how to: • Gather valuable customer insights • Turn those insights into new product ideas • Test and iterate until you find success Don’t miss out on what Foreword Reviews described as “highly organized and expertly crafted. . . . Company leaders looking for ways to institutionalize innovation are sure to find it here.” To maximize your company’s success, begin with the customer! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Wunker , Jessica Wattman , David Farber
- About the Contributor(s) STEPHEN WUNKER worked with Christensen for years, led development of one of the first smartphones, and now runs New Markets...STEPHEN WUNKER worked with Christensen for years, led development of one of the first smartphones, and now runs New Markets Advisors. He has written for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and The Financial Times.
JESSICA WATTMAN is the consultancy's Director of Social Innovation, and DAVID FARBER is a Manager at the Boston-based firm.
DAVID FARBER is a Manager at the Boston-based firm. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.97 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.92 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.