Jump: Dare to Do What Scares You in Business and Life - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Learn the approach that made serial-entrepreneur Kim Perell a multi-millionaire—and it could make you one too. Discover the simple, successful formula for facing fear head on, ditching the excuses that hold you back, and finding the courage to Jump into the next chapter of your life.
Bestselling author and award-winning entrepreneur Kim Perrell shares her powerful personal story about hitting rock bottom and summoning the courage required to take a life-changing leap into the unknown. Broke, bankrupt, and afraid of change, she trusted her instincts, closed her eyes, and “jumped”. Kim’s self-belief, know-how, and ultimate triumph is an inspiration.
Whether you’re jumping from a place of greatness or uncertainty, Jump will:
- Encourage you to get out of your comfort zones, overcome self-doubt, and take proactive steps to change your life.
- Empower you with invaluable insights and business tools necessary to move beyond fear, rejection, and failure.
- Teach you how to make a career change with a calculated risk that can pay off, and do it with confidence.
Jump shows you how to overcome fear of the unknown and manifest success. Based on Kim’s twenty years of personal experiences alongside thousands of entrepreneurs, business professionals, and investors she’s worked with, she arms you with the knowledge, tools, and mindset necessary to reach unmatched levels of success.
Every great story starts with a jump and Kim’s book will prepare you to take the leap!
Accompanying exercises and tables are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kim Perell
- Narrator(s) Olivia Auerbach
- About the Contributor(s) Kim Perell is an award-winning entrepreneur, bestselling author, tech CEO, and angel investor who has made headlines for her transformative...
Kim Perell is an award-winning entrepreneur, bestselling author, tech CEO, and angel investor who has made headlines for her transformative story. She went from getting laid off and being broke at 23 to becoming a multi-millionaire by the time she was 30 and selling her last company for $235 million. Kim has spent the last two decades as a CEO in the digital media and technology sector, most recently as the Chief Executive of Amobee, one of the world’s leading independent advertising platforms. Kim is also a prominent angel investor who has invested in over 80 companies, 16 of which have successfully been acquired, and some of those are now worth billions. Kim has been named one of AdAge’s “Marketing Technology Trailblazers,” Business Insider’s “Most Powerful Women in Mobile Advertising,” and an Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” by the National Association for Female Executives. Hometown: Miami, FLshow more
- Publish Date11/16/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:20:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.