Keeping the People Who Keep You in Business: 24 Ways to Hang On to Your Most Valuable Talent
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"A war rages in today's workplace, pitting company against company in the fight to find and keep good employees. The losses are high, and battle-we... Read More
"A war rages in today's workplace, pitting company against company in the fight to find and keep good employees. The losses are high, and battle-weary managers are desperate for talented reinforcements. They've learned that bonuses, stock options, and other financial rewards aren't enough. To win this ""war for talent,"" they need more. Help has arrived in the form of Keeping the People Who Keep You in Business. This compelling new book gives readers a battle-plan for victory, offering 24 strategies for retaining valuable people. The strategies are grouped in four basic ""keys"": 1) Be a company people want to work for 2) Select the right person in the first place 3) Manage the joining-up process 4) Coach to maintain commitment. These practices will help readers: Make their organization an ""employer of choice"" * Clearly define the talent needed * Make new employees feel welcomed, valued, prepared, and challenged * Facilitate employees' career growth and advancement, and more. Keeping the People Who Keep You in Business is also loaded with specific examples, how-to guidelines, models, and planning aids--proven tools from an expert who knows that money alone won't keep the employees you can't afford to lose." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Leigh Branham
- About the Contributor(s) Leigh Branham (Kansas City, KS) is a vice president at Right Management Consultants, one of the world's leading firms in...Leigh Branham (Kansas City, KS) is a vice president at Right Management Consultants, one of the world's leading firms in human resources consulting. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.