Language That Leads: Communication Strategies that Inspire and Engage - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Inspire and motivate your team using powerful verbal and nonverbal communication strategies.
Today’s leaders need to use effective, empathetic communication to bring out the best in their team members and let each individual shine.
Kasia Wezowski, a leading researcher on body language and communication skills, combines her cutting-edge research with Marshall Goldsmith’s leadership development methodology in this practical and timely resource for leaders. Goldsmith believes that a leader’s job is to bring out the best in each team member and Language That Leads breaks down the ten core qualities of leadership, providing easy-to-follow implementation steps to express, observe, and project these qualities effectively through verbal and nonverbal communication.
In Language That Leads, listeners will learn:
- Why leaders of the future need to be different from leaders of the past.
- How reading micro expressions, or brief flashes of facial expressions, is key to interpreting the honest emotions of others.
- The body language of leadership — What your posture, gestures, and stance say to others, and how to control this.
- Having emotional intelligence, and how to effectively manage others as a facilitator, not a dictator.
- How to use intuitive decision-making by trusting your empathy and making decisions from your gut.
- Using the BLINK technique to interpret someone's true feelings about a situation or idea in under two minutes.
- Contributor(s)Kasia Wezowski
- Narrator(s) Jill Blackwood
- About the Contributor(s) Kasia Wezowski and Patryk Wezowski are founders of the Center for Body Language, the world's #1 body language training company for business people,...
Kasia Wezowski and Patryk Wezowski are founders of the Center for Body Language, the world's #1 body language training company for business people, with licensed representatives in over twenty countries. They have been featured on ABC, BBC, CBS, Fox News; they publish articles in Harvard Business Review and Forbes; spoke at TEDx and Harvard University, and their educational videos on micro expressions and body language on Youtube have more than 3 million views.
- Publish Date08/01/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:40:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.