Lead Right for Your Company's Type: How to Connect Your Culture with Your Customer Promise
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Every year, businesses needlessly fail because they adapted the wrong strategies suited for their organization's strengths. A mid-tier retail chain... Read More
Every year, businesses needlessly fail because they adapted the wrong strategies suited for their organization’s strengths. A mid-tier retail chain is derailed by leadership demands for superior products instead of reliably low prices. A software giant is brought to its knees by prioritizing profits over innovation. A small arts college is destabilized by top-down rules designed for a predictable and dependable company. There is no one-size-fits-all game plan for success when it comes to the wide array of businesses today. Success starts with knowing the kind of business you’re really in. In Lead Right for Your Company’s Type, learn the four categories that every enterprise falls into, depending on their customer promise: customized (e.g., ad agency), predictable and dependable (e.g., utility company), benevolent (e.g., educational institution), and best in class (e.g., high-tech company like Apple). Then follow a proven five-step process to help you in diagnosing your organization’s ills and stop them at their source. When leadership practices fit the customer promise and company type, the organization thrives. But apply the wrong practices and the mismatch pulls the enterprise apart. Lead Right for Your Company’s Type will help you find the best strategies for success for your unique business. Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Schneider
- About the Contributor(s) William E. Schneider, Ph.D. is a consulting psychologist and co-owner of Corporate Development Group (CDG), a leadership and organizational development...William E. Schneider, Ph.D. is a consulting psychologist and co-owner of Corporate Development Group (CDG), a leadership and organizational development firm. He is the author of The Reengineering Alternative. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.32 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.