Lead with Purpose: Giving Your Organization a Reason to Believe in Itself
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover why purpose and passion is key in giving your organization a reason to believe in itself and it’s success.
Internationally recognized speaker, executive coach, writer, and leader John Baldoni believes it’s up to those at the top to bring meaning to employees’ day-to-day work. In this encouraging guide, he’ll show you what it takes to build a company of committed employees from your current workforce--using nothing more than a toolkit of powerful leadership skills.
Featuring illuminating stories, interviews, and profiles of leaders from a variety of fields, Lead with Purpose will help all leaders take their organizations to the next level. You’ll learn how to:
- instill your team with a sense of ownership;
- spotlight your organization’s mission;
- encourage resourcefulness and flexibility;
- harness creativity and the desire to succeed;
- transform a shared vision into real results;
- and develop the next generation of leaders.
At successful organizations, people know what they do and why they do it. With these practical tips and applicable techniques, you’ll not only improve your leadership skills--you’ll bring a sense of purpose to your workplace that produces incredible outcomes.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Baldoni
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus...
JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus International ranked John No. 11 on its list of the world's top 30 leadership experts. He is a regular online contributor to CBS MoneyWatch, Inc, and Harvard Business Review.show more
- Publish Date11/30/2011
- Format eBook
- Price $5.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.