Leadership 2030: The Six Megatrends You Need to Understand to Lead Your Company into the Future
Georg Vielmetter | Yvonne Sell
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The tumultuous changes in the business world during the last decade have forced too many to focus on the short term, rushing to figure out how to p... Read More
The tumultuous changes in the business world during the last decade have forced too many to focus on the short term, rushing to figure out how to produce quarterly profits in chaotic conditions. As a result, the longer view is often obscured, leaving businesses so busy fighting today’s battles that they are completely unprepared for tomorrow’s war. The next cataclysmic wave is surging relentlessly ahead, demanding leaders who can steer their companies through complexity and change. In Leadership 2030, six megatrends are uncovered for the forward-thinking leader that will dramatically impact organizations' markets, cultures, systems, and processes: 1. Globalization 2.0: Asia dominates the global economy. 2. Climate change: Sustainability becomes imperative. 3. Individualism: Freedom of choice erodes loyalty. 4. Digitization: Boundaries blur between private and working lives. 5. Demographic changes: Aging populations intensify the talent war. 6. Converging technologies: The sharpest tech shift in history is around the corner. Research findings and case studies, drawn from original research conducted jointly with foresight company Z-Punkt and further analyzed by Hay Group, provide compelling evidence of each megatrend and highlight the skills, capabilities, and attitudes leaders must cultivate in order to maneuver through it all. Tomorrow’s changes are coming. With Leadership 2030, you can prepare for them today! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Georg Vielmetter , Yvonne Sell
- About the Contributor(s) GEORG VIELMETTER is regional director, Leadership and Talent-Europe, for Hay Group.YVONNE SELL is director, Leadership and Talent-UK Ireland, for Hay...GEORG VIELMETTER is regional director, Leadership and Talent-Europe, for Hay Group.
YVONNE SELL is director, Leadership and Talent-UK Ireland, for Hay Group. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.