Leadership Defense: Mastering Progressive Discipline and Structuring Terminations - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
LEARN TO HANDLE EMPLOYEE CORRECTIVE ACTIONS LEAGALLY AND ETHICALLY
A quick guide to legally and ethically mastering progressive discipline and structured termination, from the leading voice in HR expertise.
Paul Falcone, author of 101 Sample Write Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems and renowned HR and leadership expert, breaks down the best practices for progressive employee discipline and structured terminations into easy-to-understand steps that will help you avoid common legal and ethical pitfalls.
Leadership Defense answers practical, legal, and ethical questions surrounding employee discipline and termination, including how to:
- Mediate employee disputes and engage in healthy conflict resolution strategies
- Avoid the preemptive strike of “pretaliation” against unsuspecting managers or supervisors
- Address attitude problems and stop bullying in its tracks
- Protect my company from negligent hiring or termination claims
- Terminate a long-term employee with a history of positive performance evaluations
- And much more
This book offers easy-to-implement solutions that make the often-feared task of employee discipline more approachable and easier to navigate.
An accompanying checklist is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Falcone
- Narrator(s) John Behrens
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Falcone is principal of Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Consulting, LLC, specializing in management and leadership training, executive coaching, international...
Paul Falcone is principal of Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Consulting, LLC, specializing in management and leadership training, executive coaching, international keynote speaking, and facilitating corporate offsite retreats. He is the former CHRO of Nickelodeon and has held senior-level HR positions with Paramount Pictures, Time Warner, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of a number of books, many of which have been ranked as #1 Amazon bestsellers in the categories of human resources management, business and organizational learning, labor and employment law, business mentoring and coaching, business conflict resolution and mediation, communication in management, and business decision-making and problem-solving. His books have been translated into Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Turkish.
Paul is a certified executive coach through the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching program, a long-term columnist for SHRM.org and HR Magazine, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension’s School of Business and Management. He is an accomplished keynote presenter, in-house trainer, and webinar facilitator in the areas of talent and performance management, leadership development, and effective leadership communication.show more
- Publish Date03/01/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:20:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.