Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Smart leaders learn from their own mistakes. Smarter leaders learn from other’s mistakes and their successes.
Bestselling author and leadership guru Dr. John C. Maxwell wants to help you become the smartest leader you can be by sharing Leadership Gold with you. After more than forty years of leading and teaching, Maxwell has mined the gold so you don't have to. Each gold nugget is contained in one of twenty-six chapters designed to be a six-month mentorship from the international leadership expert.
A leader among leaders, Maxwell promised himself early in his career that he wouldn't write this book until he was sixty. Now, the time is finally here.
In Leadership Gold, he shares valuable lessons such as:
- Don’t send your sucks to eagle school
- People quit people, not companies
- Influence should be loaned but never given
- When you get kicked in the rear, you know you’re out in front
- People will summarize your life in one sentence – pick it now
With his signature style, Maxwell comes alongside like a mentor, candidly taking you through what feels like a one-on-one leadership program. Each chapter contains detailed application exercises and a “Mentoring Moment” for leaders who desire to mentor others using the book.
Leadership Gold offers the best of the best, the tried-and-true lessons that no one but Maxwell can share.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) Henry O. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date03/31/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:45:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.