Leadership Offense: Mastering Appraisal, Performance, and Professional Development - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
MASTER EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Ready-to-use quick-guide to streamline employee reviews, create effective career development plans, and monitor year-round employee performance.
Paul Falcone, author of 101 Difficult Conversations to Have with Employees and renowned HR and leadership expert, gives you powerful scripts and templates you can apply immediately to your employee reviews and development conversations.
Along with key tactics for appraisal, motivation, and professional and career development, Leadership Offense:
- Reduces the time it takes to complete employee reviews by offering sample phrases for key performance areas.
- Gives you the framework and language for concrete and constructive feedback.
- Hones your ideas for evaluations and development plans with examples of employee behaviors, strengths, and opportunities.
This handy, quick-guide turns a task many managers dread—giving performance reviews—into a positive opportunity to hone your leadership skills and guide your employees to the path for success.
Accompanying templates are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Falcone
- Narrator(s) John Behrens
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Falcone is CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills, CA, and he's held senior-level HR...
Paul Falcone is CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills, CA, and he's held senior-level HR positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of a number of bestselling HarperCollins, AMACOM, and SHRM Books, many of which have been ranked as bestsellers in the categories of human resources management, labor & employment law, business mentoring & coaching, communication in management, and business decision-making and problem-solving. His books have been translated into Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Turkish.
Paul is also a long-term contributor to HR Magazine, a top-rated conference presenter, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension's School of Business and Management.show more
- Publish Date03/01/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:08:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.