Leading with Cultural Intelligence: The Real Secret to Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Succeeding in today's global market requires a new set of skills than it did when the pioneers of the twentieth century were making their mark. But... Read More
Succeeding in today’s global market requires a new set of skills than it did when the pioneers of the twentieth century were making their mark. But don’t let that intimidate you from expanding your business beyond our borders. In order to negotiate with vendors in Japan, it is not necessary to immerse yourself in the Asian culture. To explore potential markets in Africa, you don’t need to take a month-long safari across the jungle to learn what their people are like. The key to taking your business global, and doing so effectively, is all about your CQ--or cultural intelligence. Having done training and consulting for leaders in more than 100 countries, David Livermore, president and partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center, has detailed in Leading with Cultural Intelligence a four-step model for improving your CQ and maximizing your impact in managing across cultures: • Drive--boost your motivation for and confidence in interacting with other cultures • Knowledge--understand the relevance of differences in religion, values, norms, and languages • Strategy--plan ahead for unfamiliar cultural settings, but remain flexible if actual experience differs from expectations • Action--successfully adapt your behavior to each situation Featuring fresh research, case studies, and statistics on the ROI of improving your CQ, this new edition of Leading with Cultural Intelligence with help you thrive in any business environment--whether it’s across the world or in your own backyard. Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Livermore
- About the Contributor(s) DAVID LIVERMORE, PH.D., is President and Partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center. He has done training and consulting for leaders...DAVID LIVERMORE, PH.D., is President and Partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center. He has done training and consulting for leaders in more than 100 countries and is the author of The Cultural Intelligence Difference. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.03 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $18.87
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.