Let Go of the Guilt: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Take Back Your Joy - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn how to leave guilt behind for good! Life coach Valorie Burton teaches you a simple yet profound method that will free you from the “false guilt” that is so common among busy women today.
Even women who feel fulfilled often struggle to meet the demands of modern life. Both working and stay-at-home moms agree that the expectations of women have risen dramatically in recent decades.
As a result, many women overcompensate and over-apologize while the guilt dampens the joy of motherhood, relationships, and professional accomplishments. Let Go of the Guilt helps you peel back the layers of emotional, cultural, and spiritual expectations that make it difficult to navigate your multiple roles, dreams, and daily demands on your life.
Through her signature self-coaching process, powerful questions, and practical research, Valorie Burton shows you how to:
- Recognize and overcome the five thought patterns of guilt
- Break the surprising habit that tempts you to subconsciously choose guilt over joy,
- Stop guilt from sneaking its way into your everyday decisions and interactions,
- Flip those guilt trips so you can keep others from manipulating you, and
- Stop setting yourself up for stress, anxiety, and obligation, and instead set yourself for a life of joy and freedom
Valorie’s journaling questions and research-based process will shift your perspective, give you clarity and courage, and equip you with a plan of action to let go of the guilt for good.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Valorie Burton
- Narrator(s) Valorie Burton
- About the Contributor(s) Valorie Burton helps readers find joy and resilience while navigating the challenges of modern life. She is founder of the...
Valorie Burton helps readers find joy and resilience while navigating the challenges of modern life. She is founder of the Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute and has written a dozen books on personal development. Her unique combination of research, faith, and personal transparency inspires action and delivers practical tools to find fulfillment and purpose in work and life.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:52:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.