Let the Story Do the Work: The Art of Storytelling for Business Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
People forget facts, but they never forget a good story. Unfortunately it's never that simple, though. Because for most, there's nothing easy about... Read More
People forget facts, but they never forget a good story. Unfortunately it’s never that simple, though. Because for most, there’s nothing easy about crafting a memorable story, let alone linking it to professional goals. But material for stories and anecdotes that can be used for your professional success surround you! Let the Story Do the Work shows you how to mine your experience for simple narratives that will achieve your goals. You can learn to: • Capture attention • Engage your audience • Change minds • Inspire action • Pitch persuasively • And more! When you find the perfect hook, structure your story according to its strengths, and deliver it at the right time in the right way, you’ll see firsthand how easy it is to turn everyday communications into opportunities to connect, gain buy-in, and build lasting relationships. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Esther Choy
- About the Contributor(s) Esther K. Choy is founder and president of Leadership Story Lab, where she coaches managers in storytelling techniques. She is...Esther K. Choy is founder and president of Leadership Story Lab, where she coaches managers in storytelling techniques. She is currently teaching in the executive education programs at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.36 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $24.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.