LIFE@WORK: Marketplace Success for People of Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
People of faith need to be comfortable and intentional in two worlds-the world of the kingdom and the world of the commercial-blending and balancing their roles in each. Authors John C. Maxwell, Stephen Graves, and Thomas Addington identify the basic tools followers of Jesus should always have in their work toolbox: Calling, Serving, Character, and Skill.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell , Stephen R. Graves , Thomas G. Addington
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
A Ph.D. graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and an expert in organizational analysis and strategic planning, Stephen R. Graves mentors and speaks at business seminars.
As a former professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and the University of Arkansas, Thomas G. Addington co-founded The Cornerstone Group, a company built to integrate biblical wisdom and business excellence.show more
- Publish Date01/13/2009
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.