Make Your Contacts Count: Networking Know-How for Business and Career Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide for creating, cultivating, and capitalizing on networking relationships and opportunities.
Updated from its first edition, Make Your Contacts Count now includes expanded advice on building social capital at work and in job hunting, as well as new case studies, examples, checklists, and questionnaires.
You will discover how to:
- draft a networking plan
- cultivate current contacts
- make the most of memberships
- effectively exchange business cards
- avoid the top ten networking turn-offs
- share anecdotes that convey character and competence
- transform your career with a networking makeover
Job-seekers, career-changers, entrepreneurs, and others will find all the networking help they need to supercharge their careers and boost their bottom lines. Packed with valuable tools, Make Your Contacts Count offers a field-tested "Hello to Goodbye" system that takes you from entering a room, to making conversations flow, to following up.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Anne Baber , Lynne Waymon
- About the Contributor(s) ANNE BABER cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago.LYNNE WAYMON cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24...
ANNE BABER cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago.
LYNNE WAYMON cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago. They are the authors of Make Your Contacts Count. ANDR' ALPHONSO show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.