Management? It's Not What You Think!
Henry Mintzberg | Bruce Ahlstrand | Joseph Lampel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Whether you subscribe to the philosophy that management is an art and not a science or that it's a science composed of best practices and systemic ... Read More
Whether you subscribe to the philosophy that management is an art and not a science or that it’s a science composed of best practices and systemic steps, one thing is for sure: there is no one easy way to describe what managers do. In this inspiring book, Henry Mintzberg, one of today’s most respected and controversial thinkers on management, joins forces with other leading business figures to provide a provocative mix of writing on management that inspires laughter as much as it brings forth tears (for poor old management itself!). Management? It’s Not What You Think! gets readers thinking as they never have before on topics including management terminology and buzzwords, myths and maxims, MBAs, management fads, leadership, strategy, and much more. With wit, intrigue, and plenty of food for thought, Mintzberg presents articles, book and journal excerpts, letters, web selections, and musings that will spark debate in managers of all types and experiences and renew their interest in doing what they do best--managing. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Mintzberg , Bruce Ahlstrand , Joseph Lampel
- About the Contributor(s) HENRY MINTZBERG is Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal and the winner of awards from the...HENRY MINTZBERG is Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal and the winner of awards from the most prestigious academic and practitioner institutions in management. He was ranked in the top ten in the Wall Street Journal's list of influential business thinkers.
BRUCE AHLSTRAND is a professor of management at Trent University in Ontario. JOSEPH LAMPEL is a professor of strategy at Cass Business School, City University London.
JOSEPH LAMPEL is a professor of strategy at Cass Business School, City University London. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.78 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $15.40
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.