Management (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Do you want to become invaluable to your company? Of course you do. The unparalleled key to achieving that notoriety is to learn how to boost your ... Read More
Do you want to become invaluable to your company? Of course you do. The unparalleled key to achieving that notoriety is to learn how to boost your managerial skills and bring out the best in your people. And if that sounds simple, that’s because it is! Great managers are made, not born. And success expert Brian Tracy has written Management, a handy, easy-to-follow guide book to show how anyone can easily: • Set performance standards • Delegate productively • Define key result areas • Concentrate attention and resources on high-payoff activities and eliminate distractions • Hire and fire effectively Build a staff of peak performers • Hold meetings that work • Communicate with clarity • Negotiate successfully • Remove obstacles to performance • And more Filled with practical, proven techniques and tools, this essential guide shows you how to bring out the best in your people--and be seen as an indispensable linchpin by the leaders of your organization. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)80.07 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.