Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service
Chip Bell | Ron Zemke | John Bush
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
You may have your industry's most prolific product or service in the marketplace, but your customers' loyalty and checkbooks will only go as far as... Read More
You may have your industry’s most prolific product or service in the marketplace, but your customers’ loyalty and checkbooks will only go as far as your customer service will allow. In the end, customers will not recognize the minor advantages of your superior product, but poor customer service will stand out like the Vegas strip on a moonless night. So the most vital question any manager or business owner can ask themselves today is, how well are you training, coaching, and supporting your company’s frontline employees? The invaluable, must-have Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service shows managers and supervisors how to: • Find and retain service-oriented people • Understand customer needs, expectations, and desires • Build a service vision • Design a user-friendly service delivery process • Involve and inspire employees • Recognize and reward good performance Fully updated with new chapters on: learning from lost customers; inciting passion and incentivizing service; fostering trust; and delivering great customer experiences online, this indispensable resource provides absolutely everything managers need to ensure their frontline employees become their company's biggest asset. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chip Bell , Ron Zemke , John Bush
- About the Contributor(s) CHIP R. BELL is the founder of The Chip Bell Group and author of many popular books including Wired and...CHIP R. BELL is the founder of The Chip Bell Group and author of many popular books including Wired and Dangerous. His work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, USA Today, Fast Company, Business Week and other major media.
RON ZEMKE was the author of the bestselling Knock Your Socks Off series and founder of Performance Research Associates, a consultancy specializing in organizational effectiveness. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.93 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.