Managing Workplace Negativity
- Regular price
- Sale price
The symptoms: increased customer complaints, high turnover, low quality of work, increased absences, loss of morale and motivation, lack of creativity and innovation, loss of loyalty to the organization.
The diagnosis: workplace negativity.
The cure: Managing Workplace Negativity.
Workplace negativity may seem like an intangible problem, but it has very tangible consequences for the companies it afflicts. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that U.S. companies lose three billion dollars a year to the effects of negative attitudes and behaviors at work.
Managing Workplace Negativity gives managers, team leaders, trainers, and other human resources professionals much-needed help in treating the negativity bug. It will help readers:
- Identify the 14 types of negative individuals, from the not-my-jobber to the rumor monger
- Confront their own negativity
- Recognize negativity trigger points
- Overcome entrenched, ongoing negativity
- Deal with group or company-wide negativity problems
- Create a positive environment that enhances morale and productivity.
- Contributor(s)Gary S. Topchik
- About the Contributor(s) Gary S. Topchik is the managing partner of SilverStar Enterprises, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in management development. An internationally...
Gary S. Topchik is the managing partner of SilverStar Enterprises, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in management development. An internationally active speaker, he is the author of Managing Workplace Negativity.show more
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.