Marketing to Gen Z: The Rules for Reaching This Vast--and Very Different--Generation of Influencers
Jeff Fromm | Angie Read
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
You've only just begun to understand Millennials and know how to market most effectively to them. However, their successors are already right aroun... Read More
You’ve only just begun to understand Millennials and know how to market most effectively to them. However, their successors are already right around the corner and promising even bigger challenges for the marketplace. But with bigger challenges come great opportunities, and Marketing to Gen Z wants to help you get ahead of the game when it comes to understanding and reaching this next generation of buyers. Having internalized the lessons of the Great Recession, Generation Z blends the pragmatism and work ethic of older generations with the high ideals and digital prowess of youth. For brands, reaching this mobile-first and socially conscious cohort requires real change, not just tweaks to the Millennial plan. Businesses will have to learn how to: • Get past the 8-second filter • Avoid blatant advertising and tap influencer marketing • Understand their language and off-beat humor • Offer the shopping experiences they expect Marketing to Gen Z dives into and explains all this and much more, so that businesses may most effectively connect and converse with the emerging generation that is expected to comprise 40 percent of all consumers by 2020. The time to learn who they are and what they want is NOW. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeff Fromm , Angie Read
- About the Contributor(s) JEFF FROMM is Executive Vice President at Barkley, with over 25 years' experience working with major brands including Hallmark, Sears,...JEFF FROMM is Executive Vice President at Barkley, with over 25 years' experience working with major brands including Hallmark, Sears, and PayLess.
Angie Read is vice president for growth insight for the advertising agency Barkley, and is known as "Gen Z Mom" based on her blog of the same name. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.42 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $24.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.