Master Mentors Volume 2: 30 Transformative Insights from Our Greatest Minds - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Mining the best and brightest revelations from FranklinCovey’s global podcast, On Leadership with Scott Miller, Scott personally introduces you to 30 Master Mentors, featuring the single most transformative insight from each of them.
Depending on where you are in your journey, Master Mentors will:
- Challenge your current mindset and beliefs, leading to what could be the most important career and thought-process shifts of your life.
- Restore you to the mindset and beliefs you find effective but aren’t currently living in alignment with.
- Validate that you are on the right path with your current mindset and beliefs and empower you on your way forward.
Whether you are challenged, affirmed, informed, or inspired—this all-new volume of Master Mentors guarantees you will experience a transformative shift in your personal mindset, life skill set, and career toolset.
QR codes leading to referenced media are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Jeffrey Miller
- Narrator(s) Scott Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Capping a twenty-five-year career in which he served as chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Scott Miller is currently...
Capping a twenty-five-year career in which he served as chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Scott Miller is currently FranklinCovey's senior advisor on thought leadership, spearheading the strategy, development, and publication of the firm's bestselling books on this topic.
Miller hosts the FranklinCovey-sponsored On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world's largest and fastest-growing weekly leadership podcast. Miller also authors a leadership column for Inc.com, and hosted the weekly iHeart Radio show Great Life, Great Career.
In addition to supporting FranklinCovey's global thought leadership efforts, Miller has developed the Ignite Your Genius™ coaching series to help leaders take their careers from accidental to deliberate. He hosts FranklinCovey's Bookclub.com series with world-renowned authors. Miller and his wife live in Salt Lake City, Utah, with their three sons.show more
- Publish Date10/04/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:41:00
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.