Maximizing Project Value: Defining, Managing, and Measuring for Optimal Return
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"What good is a project that's on time...on budget...and ends up providing your organization with no bottom-line results whatsoever? Whether it fal... Read More
"What good is a project that's on time...on budget...and ends up providing your organization with no bottom-line results whatsoever? Whether it falls short of expectations, fails to ultimately be embraced by the people in the company meant to be using it, or simply lands with a thud in the marketplace, a project that doesn't truly deliver value is worthless at best. It's great to be on time and under budget, but to achieve positive results, project managers have to embrace an all-new philosophy of what it is they do for their organizations. Maximizing Project Value shows you how to put the emphasis on value when managing a project, from the project's initial inception, all the way through its completion, and even farther down the road to determine whether it's of continuous worth to the company. This valuable guide offers a step-by-step plan you can use to establish the value of a project, identify value drivers and key performance metrics and then track and report them, organize a team for accountability, and much more. You'll get the tools and information you need to: * Generate accurate value estimates in the proposal stage. * Create a clear plan that identifies measurable and ongoing value. * Establish buy-in from key players in your organization. * Develop and use a process for managing the people responsible for implementing the plan. * Adapt your project to meet changing business objectives. Far too many projects lose sight of their original purpose due to shifting resources, changing organizational objectives, and other unexpected developments. Maximizing Project Value provides a clear, immediately usable blueprint for ensuring the kind of project success that truly provides value to your organization." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeff Berman
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff Berman is Vice President of PM tec, Inc., a leading project management consulting firm. For more than 20 years,...Jeff Berman is Vice President of PM tec, Inc., a leading project management consulting firm. For more than 20 years, Jeff has helped Fortune 500 companies including Gillette, Johnson Johnson, FMC, CertainTeed, and Cytec deliver measurable value from project investments. He holds an M.B.A. and a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Northeastern University. His keynote speaking events have included: Project Management Institute, American Production Inventory Control Society, New England Summit of Project Management, Mid Atlantic Project Summit, as well as many Fortune 500 client conferences. Jeff lives in Phoenix with his wife and daughter. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.pmtec.com. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.