Maximum Influence: The 12 Universal Laws of Power Persuasion - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
How would you like to be able to read anyone instantly? Get people to trust you instinctively? Change minds easily? Convince anyone to give you almost anything? The secret lies in the 12 Laws of Persuasion.
These “powers” are not unobtainable Jedi mind tricks but are actual skills that everyday people can discover and develop within themselves--today! Author and leading authority on persuasion, motivation, and influence Kurt Mortenson has studied the traits, habits, and mindsets of master influencers for over 20 years and has formed what the calls the 12 Laws of Persuasion, which anyone can master and put to work for themselves.
These laws include:
- The law of dissonance
- The law of contract
- The law of expectation
- The law of esteem
- The law of obligation
In Maximum Influence, you will learn why each law works, how to use each one, and what to avoid in carrying it out.
Complete with new case studies and cutting-edge influencing techniques, this invaluable, must-have resource provides the keys to mastering the crucial tool anyone must develop and utilize to find success and prosperity--influence!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kurt Mortensen
- Narrator(s) Timothy Pabon
- About the Contributor(s) KURT W. MORTENSEN is a leading authority on persuasion, negotiation, and influence. He offers his speaking, training, and consulting programs...KURT W. MORTENSEN is a leading authority on persuasion, negotiation, and influence. He offers his speaking, training, and consulting programs nationwide, helping thousands achieve unprecedented success in business and personal endeavors. He is the author of Persuasion IQ and The Laws of Charisma. show more
- Publish Date01/03/2023
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:50:00
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.