Meetings That Get Results (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In most workplaces today, meetings have become--at worst--dreaded, meaningless, and a waste of time, and at best, a necessary evil. Neither should ... Read More
In most workplaces today, meetings have become--at worst--dreaded, meaningless, and a waste of time, and at best, a necessary evil. Neither should be acceptable to management! All meetings should be powerful tools for solving problems, making decisions, exchanging ideas, and getting results fast. But how? What is the secret to turning pointless into production? Based on years of experience consulting for companies around the world, Brian Tracy has learned firsthand what works in meetings--and what doesn’t. Now, in this invaluable pocket-sized guide, he reveals simple, proven ideas for managers and other leaders to learn how best to: • Structure different types of meetings: one-on-one or group, informational or problem-solving, internal or external • Establish meeting priorities • Set an achievable agenda • Summarize discussion points and decisions • Gain agreement on action steps, assign responsibility, and set deadlines • Maximize the return on time invested • And much more! When you are leading a meeting, both your superiors and your subordinates are assessing your performance. Meetings That Get Results shows you how to use structure, purpose, presentations, and more to make your performances more effective and compelling. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.78 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $5.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.