The Deal: Secrets for Mastering the Art of Negotiation - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
LEARN STRATAGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL DEAL MAKING
Star of the hit show Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh Flagg shares his secrets to mastering any negotiation in any industry and at any level.
Throughout his career, Josh Flagg has faced off with challengers of all kinds in negotiations over the world’s most expensive and sought-after real estate. He has seen and put into practice what works and identified the “common tricks” that don’t. Josh has curated ten rules that, when applied to any deal, will significantly increase your chance of success, and make you the master negotiator your clients need you to be. Sample rules include:
- Rule #1: Don’t Sell Garbage- you are what you sell.
- Rule #2: You Only Have One Client- focus on the one you’re with.
- Rule #3: Up Your Attitude- be the person people want to represent them.
- Rule #8: Play the Psychologist- you are your client’s best friend.
- Rule #10: Know Your Worth- you are your best advocate.
If you want to be the best, you have to look and act like the best. Josh learned this rule young and has applied it to every client relationship he has ever had. He began his real estate career as a student at Beverly Hills High School—swung big and hit—landing him in the perfect position to take on some of LA’s largest, most exclusive real estate listings and, eventually, a spot on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. Apply the lessons in the book to become the negotiator who closes million-dollar deals.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Josh Flagg
- Narrator(s) Whitney Stuart
- Publish Date10/04/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:38:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.