Miss Independent: A Simple 12-Step Plan to Start Investing and Grow Your Own Wealth - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author. Includes an audiobook-exclusive interview with Jesse Draper, the founder of Halogen.
Wall Street Journal BESTSELLER
New York Times bestselling author of Rich Bitch and renowned money expert Nicole Lapin makes investing accessible and fun so women can make bank and become Miss Independent.
You’ve worked hard for your money and now it’s time for your money to work for you. You will never earn or budget your way into real wealth. Growing your money significantly doesn’t require starting with a lot of money. It requires a little bit of knowledge about taking smart risks and as much time as possible to take advantage of the glorious power of compound interest, which Einstein refers to as the eighth wonder of the world.
From automating your savings to easy, no-stress investing strategies, Nicole will teach you how to take your financial knowledge and portfolio to the next level and start you on your journey to your ultimate destination: true financial independence.
In Miss Independent, you will learn:
- The freedom that wealth affords you, whether it’s the ability to leave a crappy job or significant other, go on the vacation of your dreams or otherwise live life on your own terms.
- The best method for establishing your “number”—the amount of wealth you want to accumulate before you retire—and getting it.
- The meaning of the most common investing terms, like stocks and bonds (and some more exotic ones like REITs or cryptocurrency) and how to make them work to your advantage.
- The ins and outs of big financial decisions and concepts, like taking out a mortgage, owning investment properties, and buying life insurance.
Miss Independent takes the fear out of money management and investing once and for all. Using her own vulnerable stories and her signature conversational style, let Nicole show you all the different ways and paths that you can take to become financially free at last.
Accompanying graphs, tables, and dictionary are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicole Lapin
- Narrator(s) Nicole Lapin
- About the Contributor(s) America's go-to money expert Nicole Lapin is the only finance expert you don't need a dictionary to understand. She got...
America's go-to money expert Nicole Lapin is the only finance expert you don't need a dictionary to understand. She got her start in the business world at age eighteen, reporting from the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for First Business Network. Nicole went on to become the youngest anchor ever at CNN and then to claim the same title at CNBC, where she anchored the only global finance show on the network, Worldwide Exchange, while contributing financial reports to MSNBC and Today.
She has served as a business anchor for Bloomberg TV and a special money correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. Nicole is currently the host of the business reality competition show Hatched on CBS and contributes regular financial reports to Good Morning America and The Dr. Oz Show, among others. She also co-hosts a podcast on iHeartradio with the editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur Magazine, Jason Feifer, called Hush Money, which tackles taboo money topics.show more
- Publish Date02/01/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time09:20:00
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.