Money Machine: The Surprisingly Simple Power of Value Investing
Gary V. Smith
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
It's time to put your money to work the smart way and stop chasing quick payoffs that never turn out. That seductive stock tip you just overheard? ... Read More
It’s time to put your money to work the smart way and stop chasing quick payoffs that never turn out. That seductive stock tip you just overheard? That’s your ticket to flushing your savings down the toilet. The story you saw on a promising new product? Only those who invested before the story came out have any chance of a solid payout. If you want to succeed in the market, you need to learn how to invest based on value, selecting stocks that will continue to enrich you for years to come. Money Machine looks at Wall Street wonders Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham, and other legends and shares how you, too, can utilize their secrets to unimaginable success! By learning the keys to value investing, you will discover how to: • Judge a stock by the cash it generates • Determine the stock’s intrinsic value • Use key investment benchmarks such as price-earnings ratio and dividend-price ratio • Recognize stock market bubbles and profit from panics • Avoid psychological traps that can trip you up • And more! Investing in the market doesn’t have to be reckless speculation. Invest in value, not ventures, and find the financial success all those gamblers are still looking for! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary V. Smith
- About the Contributor(s) Gary Smith, Ph.D., is a professor of economics at Pomona College. His research has been featured in The New York...Gary Smith, Ph.D., is a professor of economics at Pomona College. His research has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Motley Fool, Newsweek, and BusinessWeek. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.27 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.56 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.