My Dream Map
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Put Your Dream to the Test, Dr. John Maxwell asks you ten powerful questions to determine how your dream can become reality. Now, in My Dream Map, he helps you create a detailed plan with interactive exercises and opportunities for personal exploration that will challenge, inspire, and direct you. This companion to Put Your Dream to the Test will help you uncover, perhaps for the first time, specific steps you can take to stop merely thinking about your dream and start living it.
If you want to dig in and do substantial work to make your dream happen, My Dream Map will jumpstart your process. Inside you will find:
- Innovative exercises and resources to help you achieve your dream
- An expanded version of the Dream Test found in Put Your Dream to the Test
- Questions and prompts to guide your steps toward the best path to your dream
- Reading and interview suggestions for further information and inspiration
- Journaling space to gather your thoughts and plans all in one place
Sometimes all you need to achieve a dream are the belief that you can, the resolve that you will, and the plan to make it happen. You have the dream. This volume can help you create the plan. Use it, develop it, and keep it with you as your guide as you make your dream come true.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date03/31/2009
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.