Napoleon on Project Management: Timeless Lessons in Planning, Execution, and Leadership - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What is it about Napoleon Bonaparte that has led recognized leaders such as General George S. Patton to study his principles-and countless books on management and leadership to quote his maxims? What lessons can today's project managers and leaders learn from Napoleon's successes and failures?
Napoleon on Project Management explores the key principles behind Napoleon's successes, the triggers that led to his downfall, and the lessons to be learned from his ultimate demise-and applies these lessons to modern-day project management and leadership at all levels.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jerry Manas
- Narrator(s) Milton Bagby
- About the Contributor(s) A certified Project Management Professional, Jerry Manas has provided project management, team building, training, and product development services to the...A certified Project Management Professional, Jerry Manas has provided project management, team building, training, and product development services to the Information Technology sector for international Fortune 500 companies. He and his teams have received awards for numerous projects, including a global Y2K conversion project as well as acquisition and divestiture projects. He also contributed his leadership expertise to a multi-national Euro Currency Conversion Project. Manas is on the Board of Directors for PMI's Aerospace and Defense Specific Interest Group (SIG), is co-founder of PMThink! Project Management Thought Leadership (www.pmthink.com), and is a contributor to several of PMI's international standards, including the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) and the upcoming standards for program and portfolio management. show more
- Publish Date12/13/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time09:44:00
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.