Negotiation Made Simple: A Practical Guide for Solving Problems, Building Relationships, and Delivering the Deal - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author with an audiobook-exclusive conversation between the author and Donald Miller, creator of StoryBrand!
Negotiators might be born, but great negotiators are made.
This book offers a useful and comprehensive approach to negotiation that can springboard a career or a company, one deal at a time.
Business and organizational leaders spend well over half of their professional time engaged in this process. It is the way they do deals, lead employees, and manage relationships. Most leaders learn to negotiate on the job through a long process of trial and error. In today’s competitive marketplace, there is no time for experimentation, nor room to make mistakes.
The good news is by mastering negotiation, the next level of success is actually closer than it appears. The actionable advice and practical guidance offered in this book give a roadmap for every type of negotiation. Through case studies, illustrations, exercises, and personal stories, Lowry shows how to:
- Make strategic decisions – move from doing what is comfortable to doing what is most strategic.
- Manage the process – carefully balance the urge to compete with the need to collaborate.
- Deliver the deal – fine-tune the negotiation process to achieve the desired outcome.
This book makes it easy to join the ranks of leaders who have experienced unprecedented success by making negotiation simple.
Figures, diagrams, forms, and an assessment are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Lowry
- Narrator(s) John Lowry, Donald Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. John Lowry is a recognized authority on negotiation through his experience as a lawyer, business consultant, entrepreneur, negotiation coach,...
Dr. John Lowry is a recognized authority on negotiation through his experience as a lawyer, business consultant, entrepreneur, negotiation coach, and university administrator. His results-focused, systematic approach to negotiation has been successfully implemented by thousands of professionals across the United States. Dr. Lowry teaches negotiation at the top-ranked Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law and in Vanderbilt University’s Master’s in Management in Health Care program. Dr. Lowry also serves as president of The Lowry Group, LLC (“TLG”). At TLG, he provides negotiation training and coaching for governmental entities, major insurance companies, health care organizations, and other businesses.show more
- Publish Date10/31/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series Made Simple Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:46:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.