Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can the latest brain research help increase your sales?
Because paople are inundated daily by an average of 10,000 sales messages, selling is now tougher than ever. That's why you need to learn what neuroscience has uncovered that will immediately increase your selling and influencing effectiveness.
Unveiling the latest brain research and revolutionary marketing practices, authors Patrick Renvoisé and Christophe Morin teach highly effective techniques to help you deliver powerful, unique, and memorable presentations that will have a major, lasting impact on potential buyers such as:
- The 6 stimuli that always trigger a response
- The 4 steps to align content and delivery of your message
- The 6 message building blocks to address the "old brain"
- The 7 powerful impact boosters to set your delivery apart from the rest
Once you know how the decision-making part of the brain works, you'll quickly begin to deliver more convincing sales presentations, close more deals, crreate more effective marketing strategies, and radically improve your ability to influence others.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patrick Renvoise , Christophe Morin
- About the Contributor(s) Patrick Renvoise grew up in France, where he received a Masters in Computer Science. Focusing his career on sales, he...Patrick Renvoise grew up in France, where he received a Masters in Computer Science. Focusing his career on sales, he spent several years in global business development, first at Silicon Graphics, where he initiated, closed, and managed multimillion dollar international OEM agreements. He served as Executive Director, Business Development & Strategy at Kleiner Perkins, where he sold supercomputers and software to NASA, Shell, Boeing, BMW, and Canon.
- Publish Date08/16/2007
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.