Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The latest brain research is changing the way we think about sales. How can this help you increase your business?
With people being inundated with thousands of daily sales messages, selling is now tougher than ever. That's why you need to learn what neuroscience has uncovered that will immediately increase your selling and influencing effectiveness.
Unveiling the latest brain research and revolutionary marketing practices, authors Patrick Renvoisé and Christophe Morin teach highly effective techniques to help you deliver powerful, unique, and memorable presentations that will have a major, lasting impact on potential buyers.
In Neuromarketing, Renvoisé and Morin will help you learn:
- The six stimuli that always trigger a response
- The four steps to align content and delivery of your message
- The six message building blocks to address the "old brain"
- The seven powerful impact boosters to set your delivery apart from the rest
Once you know how the decision-making part of the brain works, you'll quickly begin to deliver more convincing sales presentations, close more deals, create more effective marketing strategies, and radically improve your ability to influence others.
Accompanying figures and charts are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patrick Renvoise , Christophe Morin
- Narrator(s) Alan Taylor
- About the Contributor(s) Patrick Renvoise grew up in France, where he received a Masters in Computer Science. Focusing his career on sales, he...Patrick Renvoise grew up in France, where he received a Masters in Computer Science. Focusing his career on sales, he spent several years in global business development, first at Silicon Graphics, where he initiated, closed, and managed multimillion dollar international OEM agreements. He served as Executive Director, Business Development & Strategy at Kleiner Perkins, where he sold supercomputers and software to NASA, Shell, Boeing, BMW, and Canon.
- Publish Date11/09/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:12:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.