No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you secretly hate exercising? Struggle to stick with a program? Millions of people try and fail to stay fit. But what if "exercising" is the real problem, not you?
Motivation scientist and behavior expert Michelle Segar translates years of research on exercise and motivation into a simple four-point program that will empower you to break the cycle of exercise failure once and for all.
You'll discover why you should forget about willpower and stop gritting your teeth through workouts you hate. Instead, you'll become motivated from the inside out and start to crave physical activity.
In No Sweat, Segar will help you find:
- A step-by-step program for staying encouraged to exercise
- Pleasure in physical activity
- Realistic ways to fit fitness into your life
The success of the clients Segar has coached testifies to the power of her program. Their stories punctuate the book, entertaining and emboldening you to break the cycle of exercise failure once and for all.
Practical, proven, and loaded with inspiring stories, No Sweat makes getting fit easier--and more fun--than you ever imagined. Get ready to embrace an active lifestyle that you'll love!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michelle Segar
- About the Contributor(s) MICHELLE L. SEGAR is a behavioral sustainability scientist and Director of the Sport, Health, Activity Research and Policy (SHARP) Center...MICHELLE L. SEGAR is a behavioral sustainability scientist and Director of the Sport, Health, Activity Research and Policy (SHARP) Center at the University of Michigan. She holds a Ph.D. in Psychology and Master's degrees in Health Behavior and Kinesiology. A sought-after advisor, her expertise has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Elle, Prevention, and other major media. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.