No, You Can't: Aim Low and Give Up Winning for Good - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Is it time for you to just give up?
Because every time you aim low, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to Disneyland. You’ll be in a place where you’re never concerned about hard work, a place where you never feel guilty for goofing off all day, a place where nobody expects anything from you, a place where choosing to eat a third corn dog--or not--will be the hardest decision of your day.
No, You Can’t also offers such crumbs of wisdom as:
- Hope is a crutch. Crutches are only good for getting two things: awesome parking at the mall and sympathy dates. Otherwise, they will just slow you down.
- You can’t be a failure when you have no hope of winning.
- Whoever said nothing is easy has never tried quitting.
Aiming low is as easy as breathing. You can practically do it without thinking. And the skills required to get there--like quitting and making excuses--take less time to learn than you might imagine. All you need is No, You Can’t and the stark realization that you don’t really want to “be all that you can be.” In fact, your expectations can go so low that anything you DO achieve is completely surprising.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Dunseath
- Narrator(s) Gabe Wicks
- About the Contributor(s) Dave Dunseath was born in Summit, New Jersey, and spent his formative years in Kansas and Arkansas. While he managed...
Dave Dunseath was born in Summit, New Jersey, and spent his formative years in Kansas and Arkansas. While he managed to graduate from the University of Central Arkansas with a BBA in marketing, his love for drumming, and an underwhelming GPA catapulted him from a life of comfort and security writing ad copy in small cubicles to a life of sporadic employment, free travel, and sweaty deli trays. Dave currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee, where he’s been recording, teaching, and touring professionally for more than thirty years.show more
- Publish Date04/28/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time02:18:00
- Price $9.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.