On Purpose: The Busy Woman's Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you caught up in the chaotic rush of your calendar? Have you found the time to check in with yourself lately? In On Purpose, bestselling author and productivity expert Tanya Dalton helps you carve out time to pause, take a step back from your busy schedule, ask yourself the hard questions, and reflect on how you really feel.
Tanya teaches us that by getting to know ourselves better, we can finally start living our lives on purpose. This shift isn't about changing who you are--it's about rising up and becoming the best version of you, adjusting your mindset so you can discover what drives your daily choices, and finding the unhurried purpose that's hidden in each day when you stay true to yourself.
On Purpose gives you the tools and the encouragement you need to ask and answer your own deepest questions. Combining cutting-edge research and thought-provoking infographics with candid stories from her own journey, Tanya leads you through innovative exercises designed to help you better understand how to:
- Create a map to your ideal future
- Move through life with confidence
- Discover the simple shifts that turn unexpected obstacles into opportunities
- Unpack the common lies we tell ourselves
- Live a more fulfilling life
Joy and happiness deserve to have a seat at the table and it's time to pull up a chair for them. If you're ready to start running your life instead of feeling like your life is running you, it's time to live your life On Purpose.
Praise for On Purpose:
"On Purpose is a must-read for anyone seeking to find success on their own terms. Tanya Dalton gives you the easy-to-follow actionable guide you've been searching for to take ownership of your life, make intentional choices, and fill your soul with what matters most to you."
--Lisa Hufford, author of Work Your Way and CEO of Simplicity ConsultingRead Less
- Contributor(s)Tanya Dalton
- About the Contributor(s) Tanya Dalton is a nationally recognized productivity expert, bestselling author, and speaker who serves as a growth strategist for female...
Tanya Dalton is a nationally recognized productivity expert, bestselling author, and speaker who serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. She is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co., a business focused on helping women create fulfilling lives on purpose. Her popular podcast, The Intentional Advantage, has been downloaded more than 2.5 million times and hundreds of thousands of her inkWELL Press products have found their way into the hands of eager consumers around the world. Tanya is also the wife of John and the mom of Jack and Kate. They reside in Asheville, North Carolina, where John doesn't just work by her side; he sits across the desk from her. They spend their days planning, laughing, and working together as she once dreamed they would.show more
- Publish Date10/26/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 0.94(d) inches
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.