Outbounding: Win New Customers with Outbound Sales and End Your Dependence on Inbound Leads - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sometimes, sales organizations rely too heavily only on inbound lead generation. However, when the inbound leads dry up and marketing efforts stop yielding results, the need for outbound activity becomes more crucial than ever.
Many companies have let their sales people devolve into an order-taking, customer “farming” team where the focus is following up on inbound leads or just trying to upsell current customers. Conversely, this is the critical time in the life of a business when organizations with a team trained to sell outbound successfully will rise above the rest.
Outbound selling can be intimidating even to the most senior rep, yet that same intimidation around cold calling and outbound sales can be transformed into confident success with the right tools at your disposal.
In Outbounding, sales expert William Miller provides sales teams with everything they need to:
- Have the right tools to outbound and not to just harass
- Learn how to outbound to the C-Suite as well as the manager level
- See prospect meetings less as win-lose battles and more as opportunities to use problem-solving skills
- Utilize templates and ideas that really work and can be adapted to one’s own style
Outbounding equips sales people with the knowledge, training, and road-tested sales tactics to raise the success rate of their outbound sales, using proven strategies that deliver breakthrough results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Miller
- Narrator(s) Mike Terry
- About the Contributor(s) William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job...
William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job when he started his career in sales, quitting after only one day on his first job. He learned from his mistakes and is now President of M3 Learning, a ProActive Sales Management and Sales Training Company and is the sales training leader in Silicon Valley. Skip has provided training to tens of thousands of sales people and hundreds of companies in over 35 countries. This is his seventh book.show more
- Publish Date11/03/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:06:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.