Over the Top: Moving from survival to stability, from stability to success, from success to significance - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
You Have What It Takes to Go Over the Top!
Drawing on forty years as a world-class motivational speaker and author, Ziglar identifies and outlines in his best-selling Over the Top precisely how to achieve what people desire most from life—to be happy, healthy, and reasonably prosperous and secure. As Ziglar delves into the hows and whys of living life with values, character, honesty, integrity, and sensitivity, you’ll learn to be more at peace with yourself and accomplish more with your skills and abilities.
Over the Top will persuade you to develop what you have in order to be the best you can be. What you can do just may be astonishing!
A talented author and speaker, Zig Ziglar has an appeal that transcends barriers of age, culture, and occupation. His client list includes thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, churches, and non-profit associations. Since 1970, he has traveled around the world delivering powerful life-improvement messages and encouraging individuals to change and grow.
Self-talk scripts and visual examples are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Zig Ziglar
- Narrator(s) Milton Bagby
- About the Contributor(s) Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope...
Zig Ziglar was one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the United States, and his messages offer humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide bestsellers.show more
- Publish Date09/13/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time12:24:00
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.