Overcome Your Villains: Mastering Your Beliefs, Actions, and Knowledge to Conquer Any Adversity - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Whether you’re facing the glass ceiling, a toxic work environment, or anything in between, limit-breaking female founder Heather Monahan’s 3-Step BAK process will help you evaluate and eliminate any outside or self-defeating blockers between where you are now and where you deserve to be.
If you’ve ever felt alone, down, defeated, or discouraged—this book’s for you.
If you’ve ever been unsure of your next move or felt your confidence slip just when you needed it the most—this book is definitely for you.
Author and entrepreneur Heather Monahan will help you learn the easy but remarkable steps you can take to overcome the negative people and other challenges we all encounter at work and at home, find real and lasting happiness, and achieve the success you deserve in your career and in your personal life.
Growing up in poverty, Heather leapfrogged the tremendous obstacles in her life to reach the pinnacle of success in business—only to lose it all when she was fired by the villain who was her new boss. She has seen the worst of the worst when it comes to the destruction a toxic workplace can have on someone’s perception of themselves and their outlook for the future. In this book, she lights the beacon on your path toward stepping into and then stomping out your fear to reach your full potential—regardless of the level of trauma you’ve experienced or are currently experiencing in your workplace.
Overcome Your Villains will help you learn:
- Heather’s 3-Step BAK process to evaluate your situation and identify a clear path forward.
- How to deal with (or overcome) a toxic environment, whether that be at work, at home, or in your own head.
All the options you have to reach your full potential, and how to immediately start pursuing them.
Accompanying exercises and links are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Contributor(s)Heather Monahan
- Narrator(s) Heather Monahan
- About the Contributor(s) With more than 1 million downloads of her new podcast, Heather Monahan is a top podcaster, acclaimed keynote speaker, entrepreneur,...
With more than 1 million downloads of her new podcast, Heather Monahan is a top podcaster, acclaimed keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of Boss in Heels LLC. Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather Monahan is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite. As a Chief Revenue Officer in the media industry, Heather Monahan is a Glass Ceiling Award winner, was named one of the Most Influential Women in Radio in 2017, and Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018.
Her show, Creating Confidence with Heather Monahan, inspired by her first book, Confidence Creator, debuted in May 2019 on PodcastOne, the largest podcasting company in the U.S. Guests include entrepreneur icon Gary Vaynerchuk, hedge fund manager and bestselling author James Altucher, Ryan Serhant—star of Million Dollar Listing NYC, and Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx. The show topped the charts 48 hours after launch, taking New and Noteworthy in the Business category on the Apple iTunes podcast charts. Hometown: Miami, FLshow more
- Publish Date11/16/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:32:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.