Overcoming Impossible: Learn to Lead, Build a Team, and Catapult Your Business to Success - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Includes an audiobook-exclusive interview with the author!
Make achieving your goals and finding success possible with this one-of-a-kind guide by Robert Irvine, popular host of Food Network’s Restaurant: Impossible. Audio book includes exclusive bonus audio content!
Robert Irvine knows a thing or two about business. For over 200 episodes of Food Network’s hit show Restaurant: Impossible, he’s helped failing entrepreneurs make the necessary changes to reverse course and transform their businesses from the brink of collapse to sustainable enterprises. And he doesn’t just talk a good game; Irvine is a successful entrepreneur himself with a family of companies to his credit, from frozen foods and liquor to protein bars, restaurants, a traveling live show, and a namesake foundation that gives back to America’s veterans and first responders.
Now Irvine is sharing the success secrets he has learned along the way so he can help others thrive. As he says in the book: “I’ve always wanted to write this book, and now I finally have enough hindsight to analyze the moves that transformed me from an aspiring entrepreneur to a successful one.” In this book, you will:
- Learn how to stop micromanaging.
- Understand what really motivates you, how to be accountable, and how to manage ego.
- Foster the traits of authenticity and trust into your culture.
- Change your mindset around technology and social media.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT WITH ROBERT IRVINE: Listen in on a conversation between Robert Irvine and co-author Matt Tuthill, in which they discuss the origins of Overcoming Impossible and delve deeper into several topics from the book, including:
- Why employers need to trust their employees totally, and how to build that trust.
- Why it’s essential to admit mistakes—and have a sense of humor about them.
- How ego can destroy otherwise great businesses.
- How accepting seed funding from family and friends can sink your business before it even opens.
- The value of haters—how they can motivate you and what they can teach you.
- Why it is essential that you hire people that can outshine you. A’s should never hire B’s. They should always be on the hunt for the A-plus.
- Contributor(s)Robert Irvine , Matt Tuthill
- Narrator(s) Robert Irvine, Alan Irving
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Irvine is a world-class chef, entrepreneur, and tireless philanthropic supporter of our nation’s military. The host of Food Network's...
Robert Irvine is a world-class chef, entrepreneur, and tireless philanthropic supporter of our nation’s military. The host of Food Network's hit show Restaurant: Impossible, he has given struggling restaurateurs a second chance to turn their lives and businesses around in over 200 episodes and counting.
He would know a thing or two about running a successful business. In addition to his restaurants--Robert Irvine's Public House in Las Vegas and Fresh Kitchen by Robert Irvine within the Pentagon--he is the owner of FitCrunch, makers of protein bars and snacks; Robert Irvine Foods, which makes restaurant-quality prepared meals available in grocery stores; and Boardroom Spirits, makers of Irvine's Vodka and Irvine's American Dry Gin.
A portion of the proceeds from all of Robert’s endeavors benefit the Robert Irvine Foundation, which gives back to our service members and first responders.show more
- Publish Date02/14/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:20:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.