Parenting Your Complex Child: Become a Powerful Advocate for the Autistic, Down Syndrome, PDD, Bipolar, or Other Special-Needs Child
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Peggy Morgan
- About the Contributor(s) Peggy Lou Morgan has worked with the disabled for nearly 35 years, including more than 10 years setting up services...
Peggy Lou Morgan has worked with the disabled for nearly 35 years, including more than 10 years setting up services and placements for her clients. Morgan adopted a multiply disabled child 20 years ago and is the author of Parenting Your Complex Child.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.