- Regular price
- Sale price
The future of business growth is in the partnerships that companies and their executives form. Partnering explains how critical it is for business leaders to "partner" effectively, and features original contributions from more than 30 thought leaders, including such luminaries as Ken Blanchard, Jim Kouzes and Brian Tracy. Topics cover: * Ken Blanchard on situational leadership * Beverly Kaye on building, living, and leaving a legacy for the organization * Kevin Cashman's Five Touchstones of Authentic Partnering Leadership * Robert Kaplan on the Balanced Scorecard for leadership * R. Roosevelt Thomas on fostering trust and resonance through diversity * Jim Kouzes on building cultures of collaboration * Brian Tracy on the importance and power of focus * Jon Katzenbach on where team performance fits in the balanced leadership approachRead Less
- Contributor(s)Larraine Segil , Marshall Goldsmith , James Belasco
- About the Contributor(s) Larraine Segil (Los Angeles, CA) is the cofounder of The Lared Group, an international management consulting firm specializing in business...
Larraine Segil (Los Angeles, CA) is the cofounder of The Lared Group, an international management consulting firm specializing in business relationships. She has written and edited numerous books on the subject, including Intelligent Business Alliances and Partnering.
MARSHALL GOLDSMITH (Rancho Santa Fe, CA) is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the world's foremost leadership experts.
James Belasco (La Mesa, CA) is executive director of the Financial Times Knowledge Dialogue and author of the bestseller Flight of the Buffalo, as well as Teaching Elephants to Dance and others.show more
- Publish Date11/26/2002
- Format eBook
- Price $14.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.