Perfectly Able: How to Attract and Hire Talented People with Disabilities
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
More than 22 million of the almost 173 million working-age individuals in the United States have one or more disabilities. Perfectly Able offers pr... Read More
More than 22 million of the almost 173 million working-age individuals in the United States have one or more disabilities. Perfectly Able offers practical guidance for companies large and small on how to hire and retain talented and motivated people from within this largely untapped pool of potential employees. Illustrated with enlightening personal stories, this one-of-a-kind book provides insight into what it’s like to seek employment as an individual with a disability. Readers will discover how to: • Evaluate how suited their workplace environment is for disabled or different employees and what needs to be changed • Improve and sustain their workforce by hiring the best people, regardless of any disability or diversity issue • Effectively recruit, place, and develop individuals with disabilities who can contribute to their company’s success • Embrace the differences among their workforce to add value to the organization Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lighthouse International
- Publish Date09/01/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.