Personal Success (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Where does that “winning edge” you've heard so much about come from? How do some people seem to find success simply from waking up an... Read More
Where does that “winning edge” you’ve heard so much about come from? How do some people seem to find success simply from waking up and getting out of bed? World-renowned performance expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying uncommonly high achievers. Instead of finding commonalities such as Ivy League educations, gold-star connections, and a dash of blind luck, Tracy discovered that the keys to their success were more often small adjustments in outlook and behavior--simple things that anyone can do! In Personal Success, Tracy lays out a simple, clear plan for anyone to be able to unlock their potential and find the success they previously thought was unattainable for them. Readers will learn to: • Change your mindset to attract opportunity • Banish self-limited beliefs • Build your self-confidence • Practice courage--because all successful people are risk takers • Sharpen your natural intuition • Continually upgrade your skills • And more Packed with simple but game-changing techniques, Personal Success is the answer you’ve been searching for to gain that winning edge and turn your dreams into realities. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.89 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $5.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.