Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
How do you turn your social media accounts into viable business opportunities? Michael Hyatt has the blueprint.
Michael Hyatt learned to use his social media platform as the foundation for his own successful writing, speaking, and business coaching practice. In this straightforward how-to, he offers down-to-earth guidance on crafting an effective and meaningful online platform.
In Platform, you will learn how to:
- Extend your influence, monetize it, and build a sustainable career.
- Get noticed and start earning money in an increasingly noisy world.
- Learn to amplify, update, polish, and organize your content for success.
Platform goes behind the scenes into the world of social media success. You’ll discover what bestselling authors, public speakers, entrepreneurs, musicians, and other creatives are doing differently to gain contacts, connections, and followers and win customers in today’s crowded marketplace.
With proven strategies, easy-to-replicate formulas, and practical tips, this book makes it easier, less expensive, and more possible than ever to stand out from the crowd and launch a business.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Hyatt
- Narrator(s) Michael Hyatt
- About the Contributor(s) Formerly the chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Michael Hyatt is a bestselling author, top-ranked blogger, and leading podcaster...
Formerly the chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Michael Hyatt is a bestselling author, top-ranked blogger, and leading podcaster for Productivity, Leadership, Publishing, and Social Media Marketing. He is also a successful entrepreneur whose business was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, after experiencing 330 percent growth in just three years. Hyatt and his wife, Gail, live outside of Nashville, Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date05/01/2012
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:14:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.