Primal Teams: Harnessing the Power of Emotions to Fuel Extraordinary Performance
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Will your team work together with energy and enthusiasm, fear and frustration, or just go through the motions? With a proper understanding of how e... Read More
Will your team work together with energy and enthusiasm, fear and frustration, or just go through the motions? With a proper understanding of how emotions work, the choice might just be up to you! Emotion, more than any million-dollar tool in your highly educated arsenal, spells the difference between stellar and mediocre team performance. Fear, anger, frustration, and other negative feelings can endanger a group's dynamic. But positive emotions have the power to transform it into a high-performance engine. Their minds sharpen. They find creative solutions. Everyone operates at their peak. Drawing on the latest research, Primal Teams shows how anyone can control potentially damaging emotions, while triggering the kind of passion and energy that supercharge performance. Illustrated with compelling examples, this groundbreaking guide reveals how to: • Transform fear and negativity • Energize primal emotional systems • Activate insight and intuition • Foster emotional bonds and team spirit • Connect the team to a deeper purpose • And more Don’t let your team’s performance hinge on what side of the bed someone woke up on. With the array of insights and practical tools in this one-of-a-kind resource, you can learn how to inspire an unprecedented level of performance by harnessing the power of positive emotion. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jackie Barretta
- About the Contributor(s) JACKIE BARRETTA is a Founding Partner of Nura Group, a consulting firm dedicated to enhancing team innovation and performance. Her...JACKIE BARRETTA is a Founding Partner of Nura Group, a consulting firm dedicated to enhancing team innovation and performance. Her work with primal emotions in teams has won her widespread recognition and dozens of prestigious awards. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.