Purpose and Profit: How Business Can Lift Up the World - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are purpose and profit in conflict, or can both be achieved simultaneously with the right mindset and tools?
What are the forces that are reshaping the relationship between the two? What can we all do to strengthen the relationship between purpose and profit as entrepreneurs, managers, employees, consumers, and investors? Backed by cutting-edge research, Purpose and Profit provides answers to these fundamental questions that are increasingly defining the business landscape all around the world. Distinguished Harvard Business School Professor George Serafeim takes readers on a research-driven journey to understand:
- How and why environmental and social issues are becoming increasingly relevant for organizations worldwide;
- The ways that companies can design and implement strategies that generate greater impact;
- The six archetypes of value creation enabled by these new trends;
- The role of investors in driving greater recognition of ESG issues; and
- How we can all look at the choices we make and careers we pursue in a way that maximizes purpose and profit in our own lives.
Bibliography and accompanying figures are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)George Serafeim
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) George Serafeim is the Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. One of the youngest faculty...
George Serafeim is the Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. One of the youngest faculty members to receive tenure at Harvard Business School, he has presented his research in more than 60 countries around the world, including to world leaders in government and business at events such as the World Economic Forum at Davos, the Aspen Ideas Festival, White House conferences on business leadership, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the European Commission. He ranks among the top 10 most popular authors out of more than 12,000 business authors on the Social Science Research Network. A recognized leader, he has co-founded the leading business consulting firm KKS Advisors and is an academic partner at State Street Associates. He sits on the board of directors of Liberty Mutual, a Fortune 100 company, and the steering committee of the Athens Exchange Group. Prior to that he was a member of the inaugural Standards Council of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board.show more
- Publish Date08/09/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:15:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.