Quantum Marketing: Mastering the New Marketing Mindset for Tomorrow's Consumers - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing Officer of Mastercard, shares breakthrough, frontier strategies to navigate the challenges that result from today’s unprecedented disruption.
As technology has continually evolved in the last several decades, marketing has had to change with it, evolving through four significant stages that build on the strategies and tools of the previous era. What happens next in the fifth stage, or Fifth Paradigm, will not be an evolution, but a revolution.
Almost everything about how marketing is done today, including the very notion of a brand itself, will require a complete re-imagination.
As Chief Marketing Officer of Mastercard, one of the world’s most recognizable and decorated brands, Raja Rajamannar shares the forward-thinking ways all businesses must rethink their entire marketing landscape to remain relevant and be successful.
In Quantum Marketing, readers will:
- Understand the evolution of marketing and how to be at the forefront of future change.
- Get clarity on the right marketing strategies and tactics to pursue amidst an ever-evolving industry.
- Achieve breakthroughs in innovative thinking to compete in modern business.
- Gain perspective from top marketers across industries.
Quantum Marketing is for all business people who seek to understand how rapidly marketing is evolving, what marketers are doing to get ready for this shift, and what the new world will look like for companies, consumers, and society as the race to develop revolutionary marketing strategies reaches a whole new level.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Raja Rajamannar
- Narrator(s) Josh Childs
- About the Contributor(s) Raja Rajamannar is a globally recognized marketer, an innovative thinker, a transformational business leader, and a highly successful brand builder. Starting as a marketing trainee, he worked...
Raja Rajamannar is a globally recognized marketer, an innovative thinker, a transformational business leader, and a highly successful brand builder. Starting as a marketing trainee, he worked his way up through different companies, industries, and geographies around the world to become the global Chief Marketing and Communications Officer of Mastercard, which he has built into an iconic brand that is now rated amongst the top twelve brands globally. He was named Global Marketer of the Year by the World Federation of Advertisers, as Forbes Top 5 World's Most Influential CMOs, Business Insider’s 25 Most Innovative CMOs in the World, Ad Week’s Top 10 Most Tech Savvy CMOs in the World, Billboard’s 2018 Top Branding Power Player, and Campaign Power 100, and he is an inductee into The CMO Club Hall of Fame. He was elected as the President of the World Federation of Advertisers and is also on the board of directors of PPL Corporation (a Fortune 500 company).show more
- Publish Date02/09/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:13:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.