Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
- Regular price
- Sale price
Eliminate the need for time or resources on formal training and get your teams up and running themselves--with only minutes of prep.
Between workplace personnel being more culturally diverse than ever before, a generation of employees being raised attached to technology while avoiding human interaction, and an increasing culture of competitiveness that is constantly raising tensions between cubicles, it has become absolutely essential for managers to focus more on camaraderie and building team spirit.
Now in its second edition, Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers addresses the problems that drag down group productivity and helps teams:
- Collaborate successfully
- Cope with change
- Solve problems together
- Communicate better despite cultural and generational differences
- Boost creativit
- Leverage diversity
- Nurture healthy competition
Each of the 50 team-building activities in this invaluable resource takes only minutes to prep and uses only everyday office items to get its point across. In just 15 minutes a day, the results will be immediate: sullen teams find sparkle, nervous teams gain confidence, teams of strangers get to know one another.
There are even activities to help the virtual team! No one will be left out, and all with leave the activity feeling better about their team and their individual role within it.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Miller
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN COLE MILLER is the principal of Working Solutions, Inc., a management training and consulting firm whose clients include Nationwide...
BRIAN COLE MILLER is the principal of Working Solutions, Inc., a management training and consulting firm whose clients include Nationwide Insurance, Kellogg's, and the Ohio State University. He is the author of Keeping Employees Accountable for Results and other popular books.show more
- Publish Date11/07/2003
- Format eBook
- Price $9.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.