Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every team needs a regular dose of team spirit to function at its best. That's why managers turn to these easy and effective activities for building camaraderie and cohesion. Now in its second edition, Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers addresses the problems that drag down group productivity and helps teams: Collaborate successfully * Cope with change * Solve problems * Communicate better * Boost creativity * Leverage diversity * Nurture healthy competition * And more Each of the 50 exercises takes just minutes to prep, and most call for everyday items like pens or paper clips. No elaborate training sessions or prepared presentations required. Simply scan the instructions explaining how to run the session, what problems might crop up, and which questions to ask to drive the lessons home. The results are immediate: sullen teams find sparkle, nervous teams gain confidence, teams of strangers get to know one another. New and updated activities get everyone, including virtual teams, working together with purpose and a little bit of fun-fifteen minutes of the workday very well spent!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Miller
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN COLE MILLER is the principal of Working Solutions, Inc., a management training and consulting firm whose clients include Nationwide...
BRIAN COLE MILLER is the principal of Working Solutions, Inc., a management training and consulting firm whose clients include Nationwide Insurance, Kellogg's, and the Ohio State University. He is the author of Keeping Employees Accountable for Results and other popular books.show more
- Publish Date11/07/2003
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.