R.E.D. Marketing: The Three Ingredients of Leading Brands - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Create breakthrough marketing campaigns by harnessing the power of R.E.D. Marketing: a transparent and flexible methodology straight from marketing powerhouse Yum! Brands.
Sidestep the marketing books, courses, and even TED talks that offer hypothetical explanations that sound sensible and embrace the proven, systematic approach of R.E.D. Marketing, which the recent CEO and current CMO of Yum! Brands applied to lead Taco Bell and KFC to double digit growth.
This book, filled with simple frameworks and engaging stories, will help everyone in your company understand what really works for driving sustainable brand growth and business success.
In 2011, Greg Creed had just been elevated from President to CEO of Taco Bell, a brand in deep distress at the time. It was on his shoulders to turn things around quickly along with co-author and CMO, Ken Muench. Together, they developed the R.E.D (Relevance, Ease, Distinctiveness) method.
It’s simple methodology does not require complicated terms and a PhD to understand, it’s actually quite simple—marketing works in three very different ways:
- Relevance—Is it relevant to the marketplace?
- Ease—Is it easy to access and use?
- Distinction—Does it stand out from competition?
By combining actual examples from Yum! and other recognizable brands of every size around the world with the latest findings in marketing, neuroscience, and behavioral economics, and the author’s own experience marketing three different brands across 120 countries, your brand can set and achieve a truly breakthrough marketing campaign utilizing R.E.D Marketing.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Greg Creed , Ken Muench
- Narrator(s) Greg Creed, Ken Muench
- About the Contributor(s) Greg Creed was CEO of Yum! Brands, Inc., and is currently a member of the board, overseeing the world’s largest...
Greg Creed was CEO of Yum! Brands, Inc., and is currently a member of the board, overseeing the world’s largest restaurant companies, including KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell. Each brand is the global leader in their category, with more than 48,000 restaurants in more than 140 countries and territories.
Creed has over 40 years of experience in marketing and operations. Prior to leading Yum! Brands, he was head of Taco Bell, serving as CEO after a successful run as President and Chief Concept Officer, responsible for driving overall brand strategy and performance of the business. He re-energized Taco Bell with the launch of the “Live Más” brand campaign in 2012; the reinvention of the taco with the revolutionary Doritos Locos Taco; and the introduction of the game-changing Cantina Bell Menu. Previously, he served as Chief Marketing Officer at Taco Bell, spearheading the “Think Outside the Bun” campaign and driving strong sales and profit growth for five consecutive years.
Greg has recently co-founded a small “unconsulting” company called Creed UnCo LLC which focuses on the three things he is passionate about–branding, franchising, and culture.
Ken Muench is the Chief Marketing Officer for Yum! Brands. Unlike a traditional CMO, Ken acts as a master aggregator of marketing discoveries for the entire company, cracking the toughest marketing challenges globally, figuring out what is working around the world and what isn’t, and creating repeatable models to implement everywhere. To get this done, Muench leads the Collider Lab, a think tank made up of social scientists, marketing strategists, cultural trend forecasters, and data gurus. Since Yum! acquired Collider in 2013, marketing effectiveness at Yum has surged globally as the R.E.D. marketing system has been rolled out in over 140 countries.show more
- Publish Date06/08/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:31:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.